[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt server boots users from windows share

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jun 28 23:58:30 BST 2006

Mike Norman wrote:
>             When I "start" the cvsnt server on a Windows XP Pro (SP2)
> server, all the users who are connected to the shares on that computer get
> booted.  When I "stop" the cvsnt server, they are all able to reconnect.
> This is driving me insane and I just wasted far more time on it then I
> should have.

I've never heard that one before -- did you change the port CVSNT uses
for the server to maybe the same port Windows uses for file share?  The
default is 2401, I believe win file share happens over 137-139.

If that isn't it then try running cvsdiag (in the cvsnt directory) and
look through the output for clues.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett