[cvsnt] Multiple repositories

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Mar 7 13:46:05 GMT 2006

In the recent CVSNT versions (from at least 2.0.58, possibly earlier,
the repository prefix has been removed.
Instead you will define a repository to CVSNT via the CVSNT control
panel with several different entries:

Location: the physical storage on the server. Can be anywhere.
Name: the repository used by the clients, for example /projects or
similar

So if you have two repositories they can be defined like this:
Location: C:/CVSREPOS/PROJECTS
Name:     /Projects
Accessed from the client using: :sspi:cvsserver:/Projects

Location: D:/SERVER/CVSNT/TEST
Name:     /Test
Accessed from the client using: :sspi:cvsserver:/Test

This is much more flexible than the old system using a repository
prefix.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund