[cvsnt] Re: CVS system groups

Albe alberto.difede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:19:45 GMT 2006

Thanks for the answer.

To be sure i ran the test on a virtual machine in order to avoid any
problem or operator (me) mistake on the productive server. I spent like
the entire afternoon and part of the morning on the issue.

Then, fed up, i tried it on the production server and it works!!!

I don't know why exactly, since i double checked all the services on the
VM, flushed samba cache, and so on. I also tested permission on the file
system to check correct group ownership. But cvsnt acls didn't work.

Thanks a lot for the support anyway, i will keep your script for future
problems (they'll never miss).

Cheers

Alberto