[cvsnt] Similar problems with temp directory creation

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:59:27 GMT 2006

On 3/8/06, Bo Berglund <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote:
> (...)
> Once I allowed special permissions (I think it was traverse or similar)
> it started working again.

It is "list contents" (/read?)

> Apparently the new CVSNT versions need to access the
> repository starting at the drive level instead of
> going directly to the repository directory itself.
> Don't know why, but that is my interpretation.

Windows default security policy is to allow traversing. The problem is
CVSNT really needs the permission to list the contents of each
directory from the path to obtain it's actual name including case.
If my English was a bit too uncomprehensible:
e.g.  /module/submodule vs /Module/SubModule

-Flávio