[cvsnt] Re: Changing server to Unicode

Clovis Garcia clovis at phoebus.com.br
Sat Mar 11 18:44:40 GMT 2006

It seems to be a problem at the modules2 commit. I used a trick that
worked for me. I took the my modules2 text and forced a new commit
putting it as a comment. Then I opened the modules2,v file, extracted
the comments (the accent characters have changed due unicode
translation) and replaced my modules2 text. So I commited it and it worked.

I did that just to let me work with unchanged directory structure but I
see that like the comments are translated so the admin files should be.

About the files already imported that are actually with comments and
Filename property wrong, I think a tool should be provide to translate
it or the CVSNT should detect that it is handling with non-Unicode
modules and translating it appropriately.

Tony, is there a better way to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Clóvis Garcia