[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT CommitInfo file

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Mar 15 15:34:37 GMT 2006

Alexander Potapenko wrote on Wed, 15 March 2006 06:12
> Well, use verifymsg? But what if I need file names when committing? Then I need to use commitinfo. ?My app processes file names and log message information to a database. It works but not for the case which I already described below.

You need to capture multiple entrypoints to get all the information - typically loginfo and commitinfo, but if you want the message reliably it's provided in verifymsg.  No single script will give you all the information you need.

Alternatively, just extract the information out of the audit database.