[cvsnt] Re: Migrate From CVS-1.11.18 patched by CVSACL-1.2.2

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Sat Mar 18 00:34:16 GMT 2006

Cheok Yan Cheng wrote:
> Just for information, we still prefer to run CVSNT
> within linuxbox. Thanks

CVSNT on Linux is no problem.

I've never heard of the CVSACL patch you mention though in a couple
years on this list, I may have missed it.  Hopefully someone else on the
list knows something about it.

If I were you I'd look into the details on how CVSACL stores the
permission information, then post that info to this list.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett