[cvsnt] local repository checkout problem

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Mar 27 17:24:25 BST 2006

Kraly, Jay (Contractor) wrote:
> The admin/owner of the server is working on it, but it will take some time.
>
> My goal was to use a local repository until they cut through all the red-tape.

That's a good approach.  It's easy to transfer the repository once you
get the official one set up.

Just an FYI:  March Hare offers CVSNT admin and user training as well as
installation & configuration and consulting services.  Let me know if we
can help get your project going.

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/

Regards,

--