[cvsnt] Re: Can no longer commit binary files (w/delta) after 2260 update (audit-issue?)

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 17:42:26 BST 2006

I reported the same problem a few weeks ago, but it happened when I
upgraded from 2.5.01.1976 to 2.5.03.2151.

As far as I could research, the problem has something to do with my
Linux installation, which is an RHEL 3.

I tried to reproduce this problem under Windows but everything seems to
work fine in this environment.

We tested CVSNT 2.5.03.2151 on a RHEL 4 box and everything seems to work
there.

The short term solution for us was to stick with build 1976 until we are
able to stop the server and upgrade it to RHEL 4.

For further detail, read the thread "Problem wit binary files after
upgrading server from 2.5.01.1976 to 2.5.03.2151". This was my initial
post: http://list.nodomain.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2006-February/023700.html

By the way, the auditing extension was not enabled when we found this
problem.

Regards,

Daniel