[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Wiki updates

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Fri Mar 31 18:47:21 BST 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Thought I was running 1.2 though?  Possibly one of the updates updated
> it and reinstalled all the default pages (grr.. spent ages removing them
> too).

I only found one actual 'translated page', which was German.  I changed
that to a redirect to the English version of FrontPage per the wiki
suggestion (so that newer version installs don't just replace the
missing translations).  If more pop up as the wiki is updated, they
should be emptied and replaced with this:

#redirect FrontPage

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett