[cvsnt] cvsnt and E/S problèms

maroi sarra nada_sbihi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 08:56:02 GMT 2006

Hello every body
I work with cvsnt during 1 month,yesterday,i wana to test cvs in my boss
computer,but i was suprised with a warning when i wana to chekout
module,this warning is related to the E/S entries,something like no
reding",i was  very suprised,because in my computer its work good,but in my
bosse's computer the module was'nt able to checked out,because i was in bad
situation,i tried to check out other modules.I wana to know what is the
cause of this problème?and how can i resolve it,thanks a lot,for help