[cvsnt] How do I uncommit?

Krooshof, Frederik Frederik.Krooshof at raet.com
Fri Nov 3 08:05:15 GMT 2006

Hi Bill,

If I would be in your situation, I would thank god on my bare knees if I
had a recent backup of my repository.
I would restore it and start all over again.
There is a possibility to reduce the amount of work.
If you keep the individual files that you actually wanted to commit, you
might do the following:

After the restore of the backup, create a new sandpit by checking out
the correct branch.
Make the files you want to change editable (if necessary). Then, in the
sandpit, replace these files by the ones you originally wanted to
commit. Then commit these individual files. I would be happy with this.

Regards, Frederik Krooshof

Software engineer
Raet|
T +31(0)33 4506506  F +31(0)33 4506482