[cvsnt] cannot open CVS/Entries for reading

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Nov 8 16:32:32 GMT 2006

Especially we do not know exactly which cvs command you have issued.
Just saying:
"This error takes place when I want to checkout a module"

does not mean anything to us because you have not specified *how* the
checkout command was entered and in which client (command line or a GUI
client?)

Something along this line would be much better:

cvs -d :pserver:myboss at nada.com:/Projects co mymodule

and then a *complete copy* of what happens when this command is
executed.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund