[cvsnt] cannot open CVS/Entries for reading

maroi sarra nada_sbihi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:48:02 GMT 2006

ok;sorry again

CVSNT server version: CVSNT for redhat 9: cvsnt-2.5.03.2382-rh9-rpm.tar.gz
CVSNT client version: WINCVS: Wincvs 1.3
How do you enter your command (command line, WinCvs or Tortoise):Wincvs give
me the possibility to Checkout module directly without command ;its
graphical
What is the actual command you have entered (exactly!)?Checkout
moudule;inreality i didn't enter command,the wincvs give me a menu,and this
menu contain checkout moule,and import ....ect;i clic in the menu i have a
windows,i enter the name of module and i can check out the module

i wish you will understand me,thanks a lot