[cvsnt] Modules file -o option

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Nov 10 20:57:58 GMT 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:10:16 +0100, "Bo Berglund"
<Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote:

>Audit on the other hand can be set up to track literally everything that
>happens on the server and you can use normal database tools to extract
>the information afterwards. This includes not only checkouts and tagging
>but also updates and such things.

Which turns out to be not true unfortunately....
I just checed on a new 2382 server and found that sure enough the very
actionb of update is recorded in sessionlog, but there is no info
concerning *what* was updated. No other table is touched by update...

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)