[cvsnt] WinCVS and CVSNT

Waffi Al-Taher waffit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:37:37 GMT 2006

Hi

   Am newbie to CVS as well as UNIX, so excuse my possibly silly question.

   I've installed CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 on HPUX 11i, and am trying to connect to
it using WinCVS (from a windows XP home machine), the wincvs version is
2.0.2.4, but I installed cvsnt with the same version as the server, whenever
I try to import a module from WinCVS, I got the error sh: cvs: not found.

   Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanx a lot