[cvsnt] cvsnt is on Windows

Gajala Mabu Shariff gajala.ms at sonata-software.com
Wed Nov 22 12:16:15 GMT 2006

Hi,

   We have decided to use cvsnt as our versioning controller on windows.

   so i have downloaded "cvsnt-server-2.5.04.2471" as server and wincvs as client.

   creation of a repository and users r done successfully.

   but while trying to checkout the files, its showing some error.

   what else care shud be taken to over come this??

Thanks & Rgds,
Shariff