[cvsnt] Release manager

Anders anders at dotweiser.com
Fri Nov 24 09:40:46 GMT 2006

Hello I have a problem.

Im trying to get the release manager to run.

I have a cvsnt server installed on a local webserver, the development
server, and want to upload the files to a remote server, the live server.

I have managed to run the releasemanager on the webserver and check the
project out to a folder.

Now I want to check the project out to the live server but nothing is
happening.

I don’t really know what im doing wrong here. Ive mapped an ftp server and I
choose it in checkout to in the properties of the releasemanager.

What am I supposed to do?

How is the upload to the live server supposed to work?

Ive read the manual but I cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks for your help

Anders Bohlin