[cvsnt] Is cvsapi for client use?

Guy Rouillier guyr-ml1 at burntmail.com
Sat Nov 25 00:17:36 GMT 2006

I work on gCvs, one of the CvsGui family of products.  We currently use
the cvsgui pipe implementation to provide CVS input and receive output.
  I noticed when building the latest cvsnt that it builds a shared
cvsapi library.  I couldn't locate any documentation.  Is this library
intended to be a direct API replacement for the old pipe method of
invoking CVS?  If so, that would be great!  Does any documentation
exist?  Does the API provide functions to navigate the local sandbox,
e.g., retrieving a filtered set of CVS entries in the sandbox?  Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier