[cvsnt] Release manager

Anders anders at dotweiser.com
Mon Nov 27 07:49:12 GMT 2006

Hello.
Well since it was weekend i havnt read my mail and wasnt able to answer the
post.

Anyhow, yes, I use cvs suite, and my appologies for posting the wrong place,
I just hoped that some of you would have some idea as of how to attack the
general concept of the transfer of files from the development server to the
production server.

Ive realized that the releasemanager cant be used in my situation for
various reasons, but im still keen to know how to solve my problem.

How do you people do this?

I mean I would want file versioning between the develop server and the prod
server as well,

In case I for instance have version 3 of my site running on the develop
server and version 2 on the production one, and I find an error in the
production one. Then I need to correct this error on version 2...

So any suggestions of how to do this is most welcomed, not saying cvs suite,
just in general, how do people do this?

Thanks,
Anders Bohlin