[cvsnt] Corrupt history file

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Wed Nov 29 21:13:07 GMT 2006

Is there a tool to do the queries?  Or support in WinCVS or Tortoise?
Not all CVS users are programmers, and not all programmers are database
programmers.  The cvs history command is certainly convenient for making
queries based on "last week" or "yesterday".  I can't imagine some of
these users that don't even have a database viewer of any sort on their
box making SQL queries to find out what their sick coworker was working
on yesterday.  But I'm guessing there's a good way to handle it that I'm
missing?

Thanks
chuck