[cvsnt] Visual studio integration

Aseem Chiplonkar aschip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 05:34:05 GMT 2006

Hi ,

I downloaded the open source CVS Suite 2.5.03.2260
How do i configure my visual studio with my cvs repositories?
or does this function comes only in the professional edition?

Cheers,
Aseem Chiplonkar

--
" Enough research will tend to support whatever theory ! "

Check out my blog
http://aschip.blogspot.com