[cvsnt] Reboot required on upgrade???

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed Oct 4 00:29:57 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:

> The reboot problem comes from updating the system PATH variable with
> the path to the CVSNT executable directory.

I think it would be nice if applications that tell the user that a reboot
is required just because they updated the PATH variable at least told the
user that it is only because of that. This is something that rarely needs a
reboot, and this information would help people to decide whether they can
safely ignore the reboot request.

Gerhard