[cvsnt] Couldn't open default trigger library

Marc Turcotte mturcotte at GENTEC.CA
Wed Oct 11 21:32:59 BST 2006

Hello,

I know the subject I am posting have been deal with on the
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2006-July/025785.html

 Thread but I believe the answer that was provided cannot solve my
problem.

Contrary to Richard (see previous thread) I did not upgrade our CVSNT
server, I installed for the first time CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2382. I
installed CVSNT from the "cvsnt-2.5.03.2382.msi" installer.

I have exactly the directory layout (./protocols, ./triggers, ./sqlthat)
described by HTH and I am still getting the "cvs server: Couldn't open
default trigger library: No such file or directory" message when I am
performing a checkout.

So... what do I need to do to get rid of that message?

Thank you

Marc Turcotte