[cvsnt] Solved: cvsnt 2.5 vs eclipse 3.2 : slow and/or incomplete repository browsing behavior

Jean-Francois Lamy jeanfrancois_lamy at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 15 21:15:42 BST 2006

We ended up enabling the "checkout -n" and "emulate older version"
checkboxes on our cvsnt server.

So contrary to what we thought, and what the CVSNT FAQ would seem to say,
Eclipse 3.2.1 is NOT compatible out of the box with CVSNT 2.5.04 unless
these options are enabled.

jfl

news:efjre9$4h6$1 at paris.nodomain.org...