[cvsnt] Issue with modules

Mac-Fly at gmx.net Mac-Fly at gmx.net
Wed Oct 18 12:23:31 BST 2006

Dear Mr. Kerry,
> Answer:  Modules2.
Thanks a lot for this quick response! Now unfortunately I haven't heard yet of "modules2". (Uff.) I found some information at http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Modules2 about this concept so I understand that I better switch to modules2. I am running a cvsnt server (version 2.5.somewhat). Is that enough to support this? Do you have any hint for other informative webpages? That'd be great.
Thanks again for your help.
With regards, Morten.