[cvsnt] GNU CVS client use with CVSNT repos

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Oct 18 14:22:10 BST 2006

The GNU client will NOT operate on the repository, this is always the
task of
the CVSNT server. So no matter what the client is the same cvs.exe
(cvsnt) will
access the repository files. Therefore you don't have to worry (about
that).

I am assuming that you are hiding the repository files themselves from
all external
accesses via file shares and the like. Noone except the CVSNT service
should be
able to go directly to the repository files!

Best regards,

Bo Berglund