[cvsnt] linux host, and ACLs

Kerry, Richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Fri Oct 20 16:31:59 BST 2006

I think :local: is only safe if you've only got one user as I don't
think it does much locking of access.  I expect someone from March-Hare
might clarify this.

For serious use, I think you should use a server.

If there's any money at all available for this you might get the basic
CVS Suite from March Hare and read the eBook that comes with it.
Of course if there's lots of money available you can get March Hare to
sort it out for you ;-)

Helpfully,
Maybe,
Richard.