[cvsnt] Error in CVS Nt

Todd Nine todd.nine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:23:17 BST 2006

When checking in multiple files from the command line (using the "cvs"
executable that's added to the path), I cannot check in multiple files.  For
instance, I have the following structure

rootdir

 pom.xml

  +- proj1
   |      |
   |     pom.xml

  +- proj2

       pom.xml

The cvs command that gets executed is

cvs -z3 -f -d :ext:c200506 at sun10.ata.com:/a01/proj/CVS -q commit -R -F
C:\DOCUME~1\u84172\LOCALS~1\Temp\scm-commit-message27749.txt
pom.xmlproj1/pom.xml proj2/pom.xml

It seems that winnt cvs always leaves out the pom.xml file when it is being
committed with other files in sub directories.  I don't want to install
cygwin, who can I contact to get the ball rolling on this defect and get a
resolution?

Thanks,
Todd