[cvsnt] [chacl] 'cvs chacl' access control not working correctly with modules2 modules.

Jurko Gospodnetiæ mangled at to.avoid.spam
Sat Sep 9 13:41:16 BST 2006

  Hi all.

  [Using CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2382 on both server and client. Server
running on Win2003 and client running on WinXP SP2, both with full
updates applied.]

  If we define a simple modules2 module like '[AAA] / = Projects/AAA',
and we set the CVS repository to deny  by default them the AAA module
may be checked out but  not be committed to afterwards (User XXX is
unable to write to ./FFF - ignoring).

  On the other hand, 'Projects/AAA' folder may be handled as expected -
- may not be checked out at all.

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetiæ