[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2442

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Sep 14 16:13:21 BST 2006

You can't use the binary files directly anymore...
They have to be installed in a folder tree system and there has to be
registry entries done too.
The installer will do that for you.

I gave up following these changes so my Innosetup installer for CVSNT is
now frozen at the version it is...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund