[cvsnt] rcsinfo File

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Thu Sep 14 19:24:27 BST 2006

I do not understand this:-( I have created the template, put it in the
CVSROOT folder, edited the rcsinfo file. Now I do a new checkout of the
module, edit a file for testing, and when I do a commit, only half of
the things in my template show up.

In my template I have:

;PATCH_NUMBER:

;BUG_NUMBER:

;FEATURE_AFFECTED:

;OVERVIEW:

Most of the time when I do a commit it shows the PATCH_NUMBER and
BUG_NUMBER, then sometimes it shows PATCH_NUMBER and BUG_NUMB, not
completing the rest of the word or the other 2 tings in the file...What
is going on?

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.