[cvsnt] rcsinfo File

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu Sep 14 20:51:37 BST 2006

Bryan Leber wrote:
> I do not understand this:-( I have created the template, put it in the
> CVSROOT folder, edited the rcsinfo file. Now I do a new checkout of the
> module, edit a file for testing, and when I do a commit, only half of
> the things in my template show up.

Very odd.  I'm able to repro this as well on my test system.  I used
your template, but all I get is the first semicolon.  If I change the
template, I always only seem to get the first character.

Which version of CVSNT (server and client) are you using?  The version I
used to repro the problem is 2.5.03.2382.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett