[cvsnt] How to hide CVSROOT from non admin users

Michael Flad MichaelFlad at web.de
Sun Sep 17 20:43:54 BST 2006

Hi,

at the moment I use CVSNT and ACLs to successfully enable/disable the access
to different modules as well as directories within modules but today I just
noticed
that all users can checkout CVSROOT and commit changes.

The server runs on Win2000 and we're using pserver and I'm the only user
added to the CVSROOT\admin file.

I can cvs ls with the other user's accounts and only see the modules they
should
see but all of them can see (and checkout) the CVSROOT of the repository.

The server is 2.5.03 Build 2151 (not the very latest but still pretty
uptodate after
browsing through the cvsnt history page). I tried 2.5.02 and 2.5.03 on the
client side.

Any idea?

Michael