[cvsnt] connecting to cvsnt from linux cvs client

Blair Cruz blair.cruz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:21:24 BST 2006

I need to connect to a cvsnt repository from a linux box and I have not been
successful.  I have tried the following things:

On my windows box, the following cvsroot works:
:pserver:jc@<HOST>:d:\cvs_files
However on linux that gives me the following error: cvs [login aborted]: Bad
CVSROOT: ...

I have tried with the folloiwng cvsroot configurations, the following login
but give me a no such repository error.
:pserver:jc@<HOST>:/cvs_files
:pserver:jc@<HOST>:/d//cvs_files

Anyone have any ideas.  I think the cvsnt server admin could add an alias
such as /cvs_files so that I could connect however this would take quite
some time to make that change.

Thanks for any help.

-Blair Cruz