[cvsnt] Problem with precommand on CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2382

Rick Rankin rrankin1424-cvsnt at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 22:45:46 BST 2006

I'm trying get a precommand trigger to run for one specific module only in a particular repository. The line I'm using in the precommand file is

SubVars C:/tools/php-5.1.4/php C:/tools/mantis-1.0.5/core/lab-precommand.php %u %S %r %<a

The problem appears to be that with the line as shown above, the script never runs; however, if I change the module name in the line above to ALL or DEFAULT, it runs fine. The module for which I want the command to run is indeed named SubVars, and 'cvs co SubVars' works as expected.

Is this something I should be able to do, or have I misinterpreted the documentation? The CVSNT server is running on Windows 2003 Server.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--Rick