[cvsnt] Changing Commit Dialog

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Tue Sep 19 14:54:47 BST 2006

Gabriel,

Thanks for the help. I have constructed my script with your advice. One question though. If one of the two mandatory items aren't entered, it prints to the screen that it needs to be fixed and it says the commit fails, but for some reason it still adds it to my mailer script. Any ideas?

Bryan Leber
Developer
Fischer International Corporation
www.fischerinternational.com
bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Cell:(239)963-5267

Secure Your Risk. Increase Your Bottom Line. (tm)