[cvsnt] Changing Commit Dialog

Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com
Tue Sep 19 15:05:49 BST 2006

If the check fails then you need to have a non-zero exit status.  I use exit(-1); in my perl scripts.

Joe

"Secure Server GDV" made the following
 annotations on 09/19/2006 09:05:56 AM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."