[cvsnt] Bug? VerifyMsg

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Tue Sep 19 21:53:50 BST 2006

> If you see your error message printed, and anyway the commit
> succeeds, it appears to be a bug...

Right that's what I thought, my verifymsg script runs, and if
FEATURE_AFFECTED: is left blank it says: "You must enter the feature
affected" on the CVS Commit screen. If OVERVIEW: is left blank, it says:
"You must enter an overview of the fix" on the CVS Commit screen. Yet
when I look in my directories the file that is created by the script
that is in the commitinfo file is present with the four things that show
up on the commit screen. This should not happen as the commitinfo file
should be called after the verifymsg script is completed with an
exit(0).

Thanks,

Bryan Leber

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.