[cvsnt] rcsinfo File

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:13:10 BST 2006

Does anyone know more about this?  I am already at the version that Bryan
upgraded to, on my server, (2.5.03.2382).  I just re-installed cvsnt on the
server (same version).  I did an "up-to-date" from RHEL. last Thursday
evening, and this may be when my template stopped working.  I consistently
get the "Template" file in the CVS directory on my client, with ONLY the
first letter of the actual template (first character of first line).  I have
renamed the template, changed the contents, along with various other things,
and cannot find the cause of the problem...or the solution.

Please Help ! :)

Thanks,
Mark