[cvsnt] commit_email oddness

Jim Hyslop jimh at view22.com
Thu Sep 21 22:10:39 BST 2006

Hi, all

Thanks to the help from this list last week, I got the commit_email
feature working. For a couple of days. CVSNT no longer sends
notifications for our main development directory. It does send
notifications for the CVSROOT and cvs-test directories (as you can
guess, cvs-test is a directory for experimenting with CVS).

There is one entry in CVSROOT/commit_email:

DEFAULT commit_email_template

CVSROOT/commit_email_template is basically the boiler-plate example
shown in the documentation.

The server is Windows Server, I believe 2003.

CVSNT version info:

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382
(client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2088
(client/server)

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

--
Jim