[cvsnt] Help Needed

Richard Reyes richard at voxsant.com
Fri Sep 22 14:37:06 BST 2006

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me setup a cvsnt server.

I think I have partially setup the server installing the rpm files i
have downloaded at the cvsnt.org website

however when i tried to login from my xp machine ( over the internet )
smartcvs says i cant connect.

i think its the firewall but when i typed iptables --list no rules were
listed.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks

richard