[cvsnt] Using loginfo

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Sep 27 16:03:36 BST 2006

paul.s.barriscale at accenture.com wrote:
> The description for the individual item just has the user id of the
> the person doing the commit. Do I need to define a template for the
> rcsinfo file to produce output such as the log message, updated file,
> etc...?

Different scripts have access to different variables.  See:

http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/loginfo.html

Try simplifying your script to see what it is that CVSNT is sending.
E.g. read in the command arguments and echo them out, then do the same
with STDIN to make sure you know what to expect.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett