[cvsnt] unable to build the rpm from cvsnt.spec file on centos4.4

ankush grover ankush1711 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:30:59 BST 2007

Hi Friends,

I downloaded the cvsnt 2.5.04.2047 version from achrives. I using
Centos 4.4 and I am trying to install cvsnt through cvsnt.spec file.
When I run the command

rpmbuild --bb cvsnt.spec I get the below error at the end. I don't
know the reason which the rpmbuilding is failing as there is no rpm
getting generated . What package or rpm do I need to install to
fulfill this dependency or get rid of this error.

Processing files: cvsnt-debuginfo-2.5.04.2471-1
Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /var/tmp/cvsnt-root
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols/sync.la
   /usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols/sync.so

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols/sync.la
   /usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols/sync.so

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover