[cvsnt] CVS HEAD stuck?!?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Apr 20 03:08:59 BST 2007

Christian,

> Now however it's not working at all.

I've absolutely never seen that happen.  The only thing I can think of
is that a process was running during the install and what you have now
is an invalid config.

Set the services to manual and restart the box then uninstall and
re-install.

BTW - none of the services are bound to cvs.exe - they are
cvsservice.exe and cvslock.exe, so a running cvs.exe should have no
effect on starting the services.

Regards,

Arthur