[cvsnt] Triggers file

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon Apr 23 10:05:53 BST 2007

Trevor Hughes wrote:
> I always get Script error: Object required: 'WScript'.  Reasearch tends to
> indicate that this is because wscrpt is not available, but a line later to
> create wscript.shell does work, so, to me, this reduces the potential that
> wscript not being available is the problem.  Have any of you seen a similar
> problem and, if so what the blank did you do about it.  I know I can kill my
> implementation if I can sole this problem, as it is the only real problem
> across the project.
>
> Thanks in advance for your assistance.

You didn't create the wscript object so the error is correct. Something
like 'WScript = CreateObject(...)'

However the arguments are defined by the function definition so I don't
see what that would be able to return...?  It's a fixed value.

For things like precommand the arguments passed to the command are in
argument_list which is just an array.

Interaction is done through the Server object, which has 3 functions:

Server.Trace(tracelevel,message)
Server.Warning(message)
Server.Error(message)