[cvsnt] (no subject)

William Linn wlinn at linnsoft.com
Tue Apr 24 02:51:29 BST 2007

I just installed cvsnt on Mac OS X 104.9. I'm running on an Intel Mac
but the cvsnt is the PowerPC version running under Rosetta.

Running MacCvsX and attempting to import a module, I see the log
messages below

Can anyone give me a clue what the message means about case
insensitive locks no longer supported.

Also when MacCvxX starts it complains that there is no module named
cvsgui.MacroRegistry. What does that mean?

Appreciate any help anyone can provide,

Bill

Welcome to MacCvsX 3.3a3-20050421
CVSROOT: /usr/local/cvs (local mounted directory)
TCL is available, shell is enabled : help (select and press enter)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<string>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named cvsgui.MacroRegistry
Filtering '/IRTDEV/Chart_f'...
cvs -d :local:/usr/local/cvs import -I ! -I CVS -I Icon
  -I *.DS_Store -m "no message" -- IRT/Chart_f "Linn Software, Inc."
8.7.0 (in directory /IRTDEV/Chart_f)
cvsnt [import aborted]: Couldn't authenticate with lock server: FAIL
Case insensitive locks no longer supported