[cvsnt] Authentication Problem

Rick Waugh Rick.Waugh at TELUS.COM
Mon Apr 30 16:42:58 BST 2007

I'm getting a very odd authentication problem. I originally set up my login string by mistake with no login id, and it picked up login correctly, for about a year and a half - then I got a new laptop, and a few weeks later it started to pick up a login account from a different server that I used to
map a network drive, which could not authenticate. So I redid my login in my cvs/root file, and it seems to log in correctly, but when I try to commit, I get the following:
cvs [commit aborted]: Couldn't authenticate: 8009030c

I'm a bit confused. My login string is :sspi:telus\t0xxxxx at srmcvs.tsl.telus.com:/cvsroot, where t0xxxxx is my login id under domain telus.

Rick Waugh
Sr. Developer Analyst, SRM Support - TELUS IS
11-3777 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H3Z7
Phone: 604 432-2505
Cell: 604 817-7648