[cvsnt] Tortoise CVS having connection problems to CVSNT

phong dinh dgrdinh at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 07:27:45 BST 2007

Hi,

My old XP PRO box crashed and I installed Windows XP
Media center and am using that to run the CVSNT
(2.5.03) server.  Now, I'm having problems connecting
from my Tortoise client that I didn't have before.  It
seems like a connection problem:

"A connection failed because the connected party did
not properly respond after a period of time, or
established connection failed because connected host
has failed to respond."

I created a test repository and test module.  On the
SERVER machine, I can checkout the test module using
the Tortoise client.  On a different machine on the
LAN, I cant.