[cvsnt] How to specify a "BugID" at commit time from the server?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sun Dec 9 01:04:21 GMT 2007

Mike,

> How can I specify the value for "BugId" on the server side of CVS?

No.  Though you could always write a modification to allow it yourself
and then submit the patch back, or purchase pro support...

> The person doing the commit would not usually have this
> particular value for
> the BugId.

Of all people the programmer would usually have some idea what the job
number is - I suspect you are trying to use Bug id's for something else
- maybe if you explain what you are trying to achieve and why then
people can offer a better solution.

Regards,

Arthur